There are many advantages to taking an e-learning course.
In fact, most learners
prefer online learning to traditional, and more restricted, classroom learning:
- You can keep teaching while you take the course.
- You can study from anywhere in the world.
- You can study at your own pace.
- You can review less familiar concepts and skim over well-known material.
- You feel confident that the information is well-learned and can be "re-learned" at any time.
- You can start or finish the course whenever you want.
- You have more contact with your tutor than on a regular course with the trainer or lecturer.
- You will have meaningful interaction with others taking the course.
- The e-learning course is less stressful, there is no time pressures, and you can work during your peak hours (whether 10:00 am or 10:00 pm).
- The interactive components of an e-learning course will give you immediate response or feedback.
- You will develop a more open attitude toward new ideas and viewpoints.
- An e-learning course has lower course fees not to mention the savings in
travel, lodging, and the time off work that you would have to take to complete an "in-class" course.